Sunday, April 24, 2011

3rd Car Parking at Casaria Apartments

As I do know of the lack of car park space and also that my unit has two motor vehicles with two valid (yellow) car stickers; and I certainly do not wish to drive rounds inside Casaria compound ~ I choose to park my 3rd car (visiting relatives staying overnight) at:

Kompleks Maluri of course!

Can all of us residing at Casaria Apartment be realistic about the availability of car parking space and be sensible on not INSISTING to park all of our motor vehicles (1st car at covered car park - already alloted), 2nd car with car sticker - is First Come, First Served, basis - at wherever authorised space allowed within the apartment complex.  

What to do with any surplus motor vehicles? 
One solution (see letter below) for seasons parking.
click on this picture to enlarge for better reading!

 Please be realistic and sensible!

No comments: